Sometimes the brain's electrical activity, measured with an electroencephalogram (EEG), and other findings recorded during a sleep test don't always match up perfectly with a person's subjective experience, says Arand, who is the clinical director of the Kettering Sleep Disorders Center in Dayton, Ohio. "They might say, ‘I had a great night's sleep,' but the EEG parameters might not really indicate that."
Sleep is not only subjective, but preferences for sleep surfaces are individual, Arand says. "There's quite a bit of variability between individuals in terms of what type of surface -- whether it's firm, hard, or soft -- they prefer when they're sleeping," she says. "As far as we know, there is no rhyme or reason for that."
Related Industry Knowledge
- INKIVY geometric cushion design inspiration fro...
- Harbor House cushions hug in the bosom of the Shu
- Lattice cushion let home exudes elegant atmosphere
- The best cushion thickness 10 cm
- Latex pillow PK memory pillow who is your best ...
- Six supernatural sleeping space memory pillow
- Pillow for a long time to throw away the yellow...
- In addition to Bluetooth music and sleep evalua...
- The intelligent pillow has light will be better...
- Correct usage of cervical vertebrae memory pillow
- What Are the Benefits of Memory Foam?part3
- How to choose pillows
- BUY PILLOWS, HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE
- The Advantages of Memory Foam Pillow
- Tips To Choose The Best Pillow For A Newborn Baby
- How to Pick Memory Foam Pillows for Kids?
- Are Memory Foam Pillows Worth the Price?
- Memory foam pillows have become one of the most...
- Gel pillow of breathable, constant temperature,...
- Maintenance method of gel pillow