How long is it safe to sleep on your back while pregnant?
This answer varies depending on how heavy your uterus gets. For some women, it never grows to be a size that poses a danger. In general, however, you want to avoid this position after your first trimester.
What to do if sleeping on my side feels uncomfortable?
Fortunately, you’ve got some time to train yourself. During the first trimester, any position will do, so use this time to work on making side sleeping more doable for you. Again, pillows will be a lifesaver because you can use them to position yourself perfectly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- INKIVY geometric cushion design inspiration fro...
- Harbor House cushions hug in the bosom of the Shu
- Lattice cushion let home exudes elegant atmosphere
- The best cushion thickness 10 cm
- Latex pillow PK memory pillow who is your best ...
- Six supernatural sleeping space memory pillow
- Pillow for a long time to throw away the yellow...
- In addition to Bluetooth music and sleep evalua...
- The intelligent pillow has light will be better...
- Correct usage of cervical vertebrae memory pillow
- Why Pregnant Women Lack Sleep
- Which types of pillows help relieve back pain?
- Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- How much do you know about gel pillows?
- The 3 Best Firm Pillows
- How to Clean a Memory Foam Pillow
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow
- Cooling memory foam pillow
- What if the pillow does not affect the body?
- Matters needing attention in vertebral disease ...